March 1, 2018
5 Makeup Brands and Products Used on the Red Carpet
1. Ardell Lashes – These lashes are never absent at a red carpet event! Actress Gabrielle Union wore these beautiful Ardell Lashes at the Emmys in 2017 that sell for $4-$6 (depending on where you purchase. I recommend Ulta for the lowest price). This brand has tons of styles, my personal favorites being the wispies, the studio effect wispies, and style #113.
*Tip* When I stock up on Ardell Lashes at Ulta, I always Google “Ulta Coupon” to get a few dollars off my purchase!
2. Maybelline Lipsticks – There’s a common misconception that drugstore lipstick isn’t as good ones that are higher priced, but I personally think it’s just an old school rumor. All you need is a good lipliner and you’re good to go! Here, Chrissy Teigen sports Maybelline’s Creamy Matte Lipstick in the shade Divine Wine.
3. Fenty Beauty Foundation – This one is no shocker as the foundation magically erases your pores, all while making the texture of your skin look natural! Below, TV personality Zuri Hall wore the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Foundation to the Golden Globes earlier this year. This popular foundation be found at Sephora and on the brand’s site.
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Products – This brand is a no brainer when it comes to having picture perfect brows. ABH is definitely a favorite in the makeup community so it only makes sense to see it on the red carpet as well. Music Artist Cardi B is wearing the brand’s brow products below. Looks pretty natural, right? I personally love Anastasia’s brow products because they’re all very buildable whether or not you want a more natural look like Cardi, or if you want super perfect ‘Instagram’ brows.
😍 makeup by me on this flawless beauty @iamcardib at @maximmag party! I used foundation from @beccacosmetics #contour her face using @anastasiabeverlyhills foundation sticks #concealer @chanel.beauty then i set her contour using @anastasiabeverlyhills contour book #blush @maccosmetics and @motivescosmetics #glow @limecrimemakeup #eyeshadow using @anastasiabeverlyhills and @ofracosmetics and @bebellacosmetics #lipstick @fentybeauty btw this eyeliner i am inlove with its from @ofracosmetics #lashes from @blinkingbeaute #brows @anastasiabeverlyhills
5. Covergirl Mascara – The Oscar’s Head Makeup Artist Bruce Grayson shared that this is one of his favorite mascara brands to use on stars on the red carpet. He specifically shares that he loves the Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara, which is actually pretty funny because this also used to be my mom’s favorite (that I also used to steal when I was younger).
A makeup artist that frequently works with Issa Rae seems to love the brand as well! Here she’s pictured using Covergirls’ Peacock Flare Mascara on Issa for the Golden Globes earlier this year.
Already a fan of Covergirl Mascaras? Drop your favorite one in comments below!
All of the products on this list are ones I can personally vouch for. There are tons more that I left out so if you’re interested in learning about other products used when getting a star ready, check out Bruce Grayson’s list of must-haves for his red carpet makeup kit here.
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored but some affiliate links may be used. They will direct you to a retailer website if you are interested in making a purchase. They do not cost you anything but we may earn a commission. All thoughts and opinions are and will remain genuine.
0 Comments | Comment
CATCH UP ON
The BEST Way to Remove Lash Extensions at Home
Beyoncè’s Secret to Glowy, Radiant Skin
Healing Crystals 101: All You Need to Know & Why You Need Them
6 Things Missing From Your On-The-Go Makeup Bag
Myths about Botox…It Isn’t What You Think!