Fall 2019 Lipstick Shades You Need For Your Collection 🍂
Fall is nearing and what better way to bring it in than with some new lipsticks 😝 If you haven’t tried any of these shades out, now is the time! I’ve noticed that a lot of people have a one size fits all mentality when it comes to lip colors but trust me, there is a shade out there for everyone. I’ve heard tons of people say “Red doesn’t look good on me” or “Peach makes me look washed out”, but the truth is you just have to experiment and find the right tone. And lip liner…don’t forget about it when applying! I usually recommend using a lip liner a shade or two darker than the lip color you’re wearing to tie the look together and give a bit of dimension and shape.
I took the time to create a chart with different skin tones to give you guys specific recommendations for each lipstick shade, because I know when the color “peach” is thrown at you for example, you may think of just one color and completely write it off without realizing there are tons of peachy shades out there that would look amazing on you! So below, I have a skin tone chart and the matching shades to follow🤘🏾
*Please ignore the color on the lipstick packaging as it may not always match what it actually looks like on the skin. I did a google search of swatches for each shade for you guys to ensure the perfect colors were chosen so don’t worry, I got you covered ; )
(Beauty Blender Models)
Oxblood – I always say when it comes to fall makeup, going vampy on the lips is the way to go. A rich oxblood shade paired with mascara or some lashes and a glowy complexion is honestly a mood. If you aren’t sure what oxblood looks like, it’s really just a deep neutral red that hasn’t crossed over into the “almost black range” yet. But as I said before, oxblood on model #6 probably won’t look the same on model #1, so I put together a list of shades that will give you the look below!
1. Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick “Griselda” $18
2. MAC Cosmetics “Sin” $18.50
3. Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick “Auburn Prestige” $14
4. The Lip Bar Liquid Matte in “Rebel” $13
5. NARS Audacious Lipstick in “Bette” $34
6. Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon “Liquorice” $24
Rusty Orange – This shade isn’t too bright, isn’t too dark and literally screams ‘fall vibes’. Pair this shade with some bronzer and and some shimmery eyeshadow close to your skin tone.
1. Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick “Brick House” $17
2. Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick “Love Bug” $6
3. Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick “Spiked Punch” $17
4. Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick “Coral Sunset” $14
5. Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick “Mama” $6
6. Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick “Out Loud” $24
Nudes, Nudes, Nudes – The need for this type of shade is pretty self explanatory. You can wear them every single day, whether you’re going to work or for a night out. Makeup lover rule #6152: You can never have enough nudes, especially nudes that are perfect for your skin tone.
1. Natasha Denona I Need a Nude Lipstick “Naya” $25
2. MAC Cosmetics “Derriere” $18.50
3. MAC Cosmetics “Impulsive” $18.50
4. NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream “London” $6.50
5. NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream “Cape Town” $6.50
6. Makeup For Melanin Girls Liquid Lipstick “Desnudo” $15 (use ‘primetime’ at checkout for $ off : )
Deep Brown – Nothing says I’m a boss ass bitch like a rich, deep brown *cues PTAF 🎶* Just like a good nude, you can wear this color with just about anything, anywhere you go.
1. Melt Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick Undertone Noods “Ebony” $19
2. Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick “Tootsie” $17
3. MAC Cosmetics “Antique Velvet” $18.50
4. Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick “True Grit” $24
5. NARS Power Matte Lip Pigment “Done It Again” $26
6. Natasha Denona I Need a Nude Lipstick “Naya” $25
▸ Instagram: @xprimetimebeauty
▸ Twitter: @primetimebeauty
▸ Facebook: Primetime Beauty
▸ Snapchat: Primetimebeauty
▸ Pinterest: Primetime Beauty
This post is NOT sponsored. Some affiliate links may be used. They will direct you to retailer’s websites if you are interested in making a purchase. They do not cost you a dime but I make a tiny percentage from the sales which keeps my site/channel going! All thoughts and opinions are my own ♥